As the end of 2019 approaches, a few of us may be thinking “2020: new year, new me.” If buying a new car is part of your 2020 plans, there are a lot of great cars in the market to choose from. Whether you are looking for the latest tech and safety features, want a car to handle your next adventure or zip through the city on your daily commute, the team at Car Search Brokers have a few new car models you might want to consider.
Practical with an edge of sophistication, the new Seltos is Kia’s latest small SUV that doesn’t skimp on space or style. Available in 4 variants, S, Sport, Sport+, and GT Line, this urban and Greek inspired SUV raises the bar for the small SUV market. To take full advantage of the lighting innovations and forward-thinking features, the GT Line is the way to go.
Here are a few of our highlights:
- Powerful and iconic daytime running lights with LED technology
- Sound Mood Lighting to match your music and enhance your drive
- 10.25inch touchscreen media system to keep you connected
- 433L boot with a full size spare wheel
- 60/40 rear folding seats for additional space
- Latest advanced safety tech
- 7 Year / Unlimited KM Warranty
Mercedes AMG A53
The sporty new Mercedes AMG A53 redefines modern luxury. Ushering a new era of connectivity and spaciousness, the compact interior is the perfect combination of luxury and comfort. Available in a 2.0L four-cylinder turbo petrol engine, producing 225kW and 400Nm of torque, the Mercedes AMG A53 doesn’t hold back. The grunty exhaust matched with a beautiful and refined exterior calls for attention everywhere it goes.
A few features to highlight:
- Twin 10.25-inch media and instrument screens
- Can reach 100km/h in 4.7 seconds
- ‘Mercedes me connect’ voice control system to handle the small stuff
- Latest safety technology including Lane Keep Assist, tyre pressure warning, Traffic Sign Assist and Adaptive High beam Assist
- 370L boot that expands to 1210L with 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats
- No spare tyre, only repair/inflator available
Land Rover Defender
An icon re-defined. Tough and ready for anything, the Land Rover Defender has been built to handle rigorous terrain and embrace it’s off-road heritage, while expressing a powerful yet sophisticated design. In true Land Rover fashion, the new Defender is available in 2 body designs with the choice of 4 accessory packs (Explorer, Adventure, Country, Urban), and a total of 6 models to choose from – giving you the ultimate personalisation. The durable and no-nonsense interior of the New Defender is forward-thinking, featuring 21st-century technology to help you stay connected, informed and entertained through every journey. If adventure is calling you in 2020, the new Land Rover Defender is our pick for you.
Features to highlight:
- State of the art machine learning which becomes familiar and responsive to you as you drive with the Pivi Pro entertainment system
- Clear Sight Crammed View cameras to help you avoid obstacles in front of the vehicle
- Off-road capability for sand, mud or snow
- 3,500 tonne towing with advanced tow assist
- Unique monocoque architecture with triple the torsional rigidity of a body-on-frame design, making it seriously durable and able to manage greater loads
- Matrix LED Headlights with adaptive driving beam
- Side opening tailgate with the externally mounted full-size spare wheel
Volkswagen T Roc
Designed to challenge the status quo and rule the road, the bold new VW T Roc is a stylish compact SUV and a true stand out. The T Roc takes its inspiration from the VW Golf with a smooth driving experience and head-turning design, as well as sophisticated features such as the infotainment system and safety tech. Following this, the R-Line model comes complete with a powerful 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine producing 140kW of power and 320Nm of torque. As an up-market SUV, the T Roc will fit perfectly into a busy lifestyle.
A few features to highlight:
- 4MOTION all-wheel drive
- 392L boot with 60/40 fold flat seats increasing boot size to 1237L
- Available with two-tone, contrasting exterior paints to enhance unique expression
- High riding-position and great view of the road
- Latest in-car entertainment and safety technology
- Spacious interior with generous amounts of space for front and rear occupants
With many car manufacturers releasing their new 2020 car variants, the Kia Seltos, Mercedes AMG A53, Land Rover Defender and VW T Roc are just a few that stood out to us. If you are looking to purchase a new car in 2020, our team can help find the perfect car to suit your individual needs and lifestyle. Talk to Car Search Brokers today.